Monday, June 05, 2006

Highly Recommended

Continuing to break from the norm during these early days of summer...



I recently added a link to the Calvinist Gadfly blog, and want to draw your attention to a recent, excellent post. In "Is Your Preaching Wimpy?" John White discusses not only what makes great (or at least faithful) preaching, but gives an interesting take on why people apostasize from the Christian faith. It's enough to think that people should apostasize if you're preaching well! Check it out!

While I'm at it, I want to plug John H. Armstrong's blog. I met John Armstrong recently, and resonate with his interest in seeing Christians unite around the historic Christian faith.

On a more personal note, if you want to see how rewarding, and just plain cute, it can be to adopt a child, make sure you see my sister's new site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»